We (Kalash Cards) are the largest manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of wedding invitation cards and boxes. We provide both online and offline channel to offer our products and services.
Our website is www.kalashcards.com to serve our customers all over the world.
We also have offline store for customer who want to feels their products before purchasing. Following is our address:
707, Chawri Bazar, Delhi-110006
Locate us on google maps here.
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. In addition to that following are also collected:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Backup files are stored with hashed file names to prevent filename guessing and directory browsing is disabled.
Backups can be sent to third-party destination servers, including but not limited to:
Links to third party privacy policies have been included.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We believe in providing best class security to our customers and therefore rely on major and secured third party payment gateway. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Following are the payment gateway we use: